Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EWM Tetrix 230
Welding Forum > UKWelder > Practical Welding Questions
templer27
Any reviews from the "real world". I need a new TIG welder never thought about the Tetrix until I stumbed across this site.

I was thinking off getting the Lincoln 205v Inverter. Lincoln make a mighty stick and tig welder.Really like the stick weld of any Lincoln.

How does the EWM compare any views guys, I'm really open to suggestions.

Got to be single phase, around 200amps or so.

Got to have high frequency,and lift arc. Got to have arc force don't need ac tig.

Thanks

robbie691
hello templer, bought one about a year ago. am very happy with it. only use it for tig welding though. have always used kempii or miller and i do think the EWM is a lot better then them. i got a good deal on it and a 3year warranty
templer27
Hi robbie691,

Heard from a relibable person whom I trust, that there is a sweet stick weld of the EWM. Now I hear from you that the tig is great as well.

A lot better than Kemppi and Miller, thats a bold statement. Never used a Kemppi have used the Miller maxstar 300. Nice tig weld not the greatest stick welder I thought. Anyway thanks for your commments robbie.
Tungsten sharpener
I just sold a Lincoln V205T water cooled set up for 1850, great all round machine, never a complaint or breakdown.

TS
wolfram
can't beat the German and Austrian machine's , if your not sure ask for a demo thats what i did
ricarvila
Hi

i have experiencie with EWM machines and in my opinion TETRIX 230 is a very good option, however you look at it, made in europe, really made in Europe, germany or austria, easy, robust, hight quality weld. Are you going to buy AC/DC model? I've installed this model in automatic systems, where the welder work without stopping (linear welding machine) and the results are good. I'm new in this forun, regards
templer27
Thanks guy's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.