Welding Forum > UKWelder > Practical Welding Questions
pin
could anyone advise me on how to get a orbital course and
ideally a coding suitable for wafer fab and pharmacuetical
thin walled hi purity stainless pipe work
nuclear
contact arc machines in derby
01332 574000
they will sort you out with training but i'm not sure about the coding side of things.
craig
QUOTE (nuclear @ Nov 29 2003, 07:26 PM)
contact arc machines in derby
01332 574000
they will sort you out with training but i'm not sure about the coding side of things.

and its bloody expensive
rodofgod
I've had training from Arc Machines and it's very good, but it's based on their machines!

On the other hand, I didn't have to pay for it!

Have you tried mitsui babcock at Tipton?
They maybe able to help you out.
burnt finger
PIN if you are still looking for information on orbital welding try this web page
http://www.orbimatic.co.uk/op-train.htm
North East Welder
i tried to get a course,on orbi ami 207hp from the dole this was the cheapest and was in ashington college ,and basically they told me to f**k off when they found out it was 5500 for an 8 day course
tonyp
isn't my taxes paying for the dole, so if I fall out of work i'm unable to train at something better to help me get back into work, thats wrong
fumesnorter
QUOTE (tonyp @ Feb 18 2004, 12:08 AM)
isn't my taxes paying for the dole, so if I fall out of work i'm unable to train at something better to help me get back into work, thats wrong

thats the real world for you tony.

unemployed for 10 weeks now cant get nowt!
Guest_pin
thanks for your help was along time before i got a reply since then have done a manual coding through a company i was working for but still cant seem to find a orbi course or coding i can afford . i did the ami intro course a few years ago and served my time on the old polysuedes but just have not been able to retrain or get a coding without a large pay out for what seems a few jobs
scotweld
I got training from arc machines a few years back but it didnt cost me nowt my company put me thru it, but i know a few that have managed to get the training for free.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.