Welcome to UKWelder Welding Caps Welding Helmets Pioner Overalls Welding Gloves
UKWelder Shop
Welding Hoods Welding Leathers Welding Helmet Spares Welding Boots

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Join the Forum )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> flux core codes
welder#1
post Mar 4 2013, 02:08 PM

Hi all,
Can anyone advise me on where i can get my own flux core codes in England preferably the north west. Phone numbers etc
tidyroot
post Mar 5 2013, 06:36 AM

google it mate
Guest_unhappy77_*
post Mar 5 2013, 08:20 AM

@ tidyroot
wow wow......what a brilliant idea...'' google it ''..... laugh.gif laugh.gif ......great help mate....i'am sure that all users of this website can search in google...just getting fed up with some of u '' clever'' welders saying ''google it'' so don't bother helping that way ok.....guy asking for numbers

now @ welder 1 best place to get any codings is Babcock....give a call to welding school at Babies and speak to Paul Savage ( welding coordinator ) on 01215305000 or 01215305150...hi will help u...but is not cheap mate
hotrod10
post Mar 5 2013, 05:16 PM

Hi welder#1,
There is a place called North West Welder Training based round Salford I've seen advertiesd, you can hire a bay for the day and do coding's.

Hope this help's

Hotrod10
welder#1
post Mar 5 2013, 09:46 PM

Thanks lads for your help i shall enquire about them. Whats google tidyroot? Only joking thats first thing i tried prefer word of mouth & peoples experiences google dont tell you if they are any good or not
Go to the top of the page
Start new topicGo to the top of the page
Click on the Lion to return to the homepage Click on the Lion to return to the homepage