Welcome to UKWelder Welding Caps Welding Helmets Pioner Overalls Welding Gloves
UKWelder Shop
Welding Hoods Welding Leathers Welding Helmet Spares Welding Boots

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Join the Forum )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Student questionaire / Weldin equipment
Student question...
post Dec 4 2020, 11:00 AM

Hi everyone,

I hope this won't be counted as spam as there is a real desire to learn behind this! rolleyes.gif

I am a 26-year old business administration student from Finland. I am in the process of writing my thesis so that I can graduate from school, and the topic for my work is a Finnish company specialized in manufacturing welding related tools. I am providing them qualitative research on marketing and need to research the potential customers that use and are interested in these types of products. Below this message is a link to an anonymous google forms questionnaire, which takes around 3-5 minutes to finish. This mostly consists of multiple-choice questions. The questionnaire is conducted in English and I would highly appreciate it if you would offer your time to answer the questionnaire:

https://forms.gle/PbYgpc4V8bCsduWP6

If you have any questions about the questionnaire, you can send me a personal message and Iíll be happy to answer.

Kind regards!
3Rs
post Dec 15 2020, 08:08 AM

Have you tried LinkedIn?

might be a better platform as you will be talking to management and welders alike.
Go to the top of the page
Start new topicGo to the top of the page
Click on the Lion to return to the homepage Click on the Lion to return to the homepage