Welcome to UKWelder Welding Caps Welding Helmets Pioner Overalls Welding Gloves
UKWelder Shop
Welding Hoods Welding Leathers Welding Helmet Spares Welding Boots

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Join the Forum )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> prolong/revalidation
post Sep 1 2017, 02:06 PM
Joined: 7-Aug 09

Just need to pick your brain guys.Whilst doing coded work,never had a inspector since doing the cert/job..(9606) to re-validated the cert.

I think going back sometime a go on here,that some on here mentioned the welder can write a volume report to prolong the cert,if he been welding to that standard,

But if its allowed how would one write the reports,hrs/wps,as i never had to do this ever always had a insp to prolong it..Any feedback will be much appreciated.
post Sep 1 2017, 05:41 PM
Joined: 23-Aug 08

Volumetric reports would have to be issued by certified NDT personell / accredited company.

Your company welding engineer / responsible welding person can stamp / prolong your certs on the strength of the volumetric reports.
post Sep 22 2017, 02:44 PM
Joined: 7-Aug 09

Thanks that for Bb,.wil see next week if he can do it,
sorry for the delay responding.
been away mate..
Go to the top of the page
Start new topicGo to the top of the page
Click on the Lion to return to the homepage Click on the Lion to return to the homepage