Welcome to UKWelder Welding Caps Welding Helmets Pioner Overalls Welding Gloves
UKWelder Shop
Welding Hoods Welding Leathers Welding Helmet Spares Welding Boots

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Join the Forum )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Temporary man power
gtwelder
post Oct 31 2017, 06:48 PM

Good evening Gents.

I am looking for companies or people that are contract pipe fitters and or coded pipe welders based near fareham, Hampshire for some upcoming work spread over the next 6 months. Donít really want to rely on agencies to find help as and when we require. If anyone on here is interested in more information or has any useful contacts that they could help me with Iíd be very grateful.

I am the Fabrication manager of the company that requires the work so I will be the main contact for anyone that wants any more information.

My work email is gary.tomkins@flotechps.com
gordon
post Nov 13 2017, 06:28 PM

hello mr tomkins iv spent my working life in the oil&gas sector also spent a lot of time portsmouth naval base also at rosyth.at the moment the only coding i have is an aws:d1.1 6gr as that the most people seem to be looking for. hope this helps.
regards gordon lorimer
gtwelder
post Nov 18 2017, 03:31 AM

Thank you to everyone that has got in touch so far.

There has been so so much more interest than I can have imagined and I am sorry if I havenít got back to you yet. Currently the work we have coming up is covered but will be looking for people in the new year and second quarter of next year with our current work load. I am in the process of putting everyoneís name and contact details into our system for future reference. I will add details of anyone that takes the time to contact myself with the aim of building a network of people all over the country in case we have any upcoming work I can speak to people that are local and available. We have projects coming up Uk wide next year.

I have had a lot of help off this forum previously and I am trying to give something back to repay all the help and process career wise this had led too. We are also looking for atex electricians and atex mechanical engineers so get in touch or pass it on.

Thanks again and I am working through the emails to get back to everyone personally.

Gary
Go to the top of the page
Start new topicGo to the top of the page
Click on the Lion to return to the homepage Click on the Lion to return to the homepage